It’s a puzzle style game, with a straightforward concept of matching up pieces with other game pieces already in play. You can play against the CPU, or against a friend.
It’s a fairly simple game, but frankly I found it hard to put down once starting to play. I had the pleasure of doing a bit of testing for this game for Sean, and offered a few suggestions along the way (even if it was a bit tough with my Mac Mini being out of commission half the time, making me temporarily unable to sync the app to my iPhone! ).
Anyway, quit waiting around and go grab Terraform! Good times. Sean is working away on something new at this time as well, which I’m sure I’ll be able to write about soon enough…
- Myst wallpapers for iPhone + iPod Touch
- Myst for iPhone & iPod Touch released!
- Myst for iPhone submitted to App Store, due out any day now
- Myst for iPhone – first screenshots, release in 1 month!
- Free iPhone app – Oil Canvas photo effector
- Build-A-Bear Workshop and online game review
- Enable emoji on iPhone or iPod Touch without jailbreak
- Quake Live open beta begins Feb 24